Four Nights of Dance Parties! Three Dance Floors!
We offer four nights of dance parties from Thursday through Sunday evenings after several drop-in classes. Our 14,000 square foot complex features three separate floating floors, each open for your dancing.
The Main Ballroom, our largest floor, plays a mix that emphasizes Smooth – Waltz, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Viennese Waltz, Tango – and a blend of popular Latin Styles and Swing as well.
Our Nightclub Ballroom also plays a variety of Smooth and Latin, but on some nights the floor is dedicated to club dances: Salsa, West Coast Swing or Hustle.
Club Rouge, a more intimate room, caters to those who prefer West Coast Swing, Nightclub Two Step, Hustle, Argentine Tango, or Salsa.
Whatever your preference, you will find it at Cheryl Burke Dance in Mountain View. All levels are welcome. Partners are not required.
Social dance nights and times are listed below. Please check the ONLINE CALENDAR for details about each night.
Thursdays: 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Fridays: 7:15 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Saturday: 8:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Sundays: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
For more information, please call us at (650) 864-9150 or click here to email us.
Introductory Dance Lesson Special Offer
Cheryl Burke Dance is offering a one-hour introductory private dance lesson package to new students with one of our skilled instructors – conveniently divided into two 30-minute sessions for only $49 (a 50% savings!).
We are located at 1400 North Shoreline Blvd. #A-1, Mountain View, CA 94043.
Our Dance Studio has:
* Ample and free parking
* Floating floors makes it easy to dance longer with no aches and pains
* Over 14,000 sq ft studio
* Air Conditioned
Get our FREE Newsletter
Our News & Events Blog
- Patience and the “Three Point Method” for Ballroom Dancing February 27, 2015
- Why Rumba Is Still The Dance Of Love February 13, 2015
- Dance Classes: A Way to Become a Successful CEO January 30, 2015
- Spice up your relationship with Ballroom dancing January 11, 2015
- Cheryl Burke leaves Dancing with the Stars December 21, 2014
- Discover the Amazing Benefits of Taking Ballroom Dance Lessons December 20, 2014
- Safe Holiday Dancing Tips November 24, 2014
- Special Thank You from Cheryl Burke October 31, 2014