Say it with flowers, say it with candy…but nothing says it like a dance!
Gift Certificate: $149 (normal price is $194). Includes 2 private lessons and 2 party passes.
Two perfect date nights!
1. Entry for two to our Red & White Ball on Feb 7th for just $20 (normal price is $30).
2. Entry for two to our Valentine Day Dance on Feb 14th for just $20 (normal price is $30).
Get ready for the most romantic month of the year with our FREE dance lesson!
Through Valentine’s Day we are offering new students an introductory dance lesson for FREE. Our normal price is $35.
Take advantage of this offer now and click here to register for your class online.
If you have any questions, please call us at (650) 864-9150 or email us.
For Beginners Only Classes and Party Every Friday night!
The perfect place to get started! Learn to Ballroom dance in a fun and friendly environment.
No Partner, no problem!
We’ll have you meet and dance with other beginners and our knowledgeable & helpful hosts.
Join in on our class geared just for beginners starting at 7:15 pm. You will learn the basic steps to 3 dances and are encouraged to practice what you’ve learned at our social dance right after from 9 pm until after midnight each week. We also have 6 other class choices including beginner and intermediate classes in Salsa, West Coast Swing and Argentine Tango every week.
All this is just $15!
Did you make a resolution to be healthier this year?
Dance is one of the best ways to exercise. Dancing enhances your life in countless ways including confidence, health, social, relaxation, self-expression and fun.
Dance the night away after 9 pm for only $10 every Friday and Saturday.
Do you come to our parties regularly?
Get DanceTrak for only $99/month and save time and money! Bypass our line at the front desk by swiping your DanceTrak card and enjoy unlimited entry to Thursday thru Sunday social dance parties, including classes.*
To get your DanceTrak card, please visit or call the studio at 650-864-9150.
*Some classes not included – click here to see our online calendar for more details.The more you dance, the more you save!
Enjoy ballroom lessons at Cheryl Burke Dance in Mountain View, California — the studio founded by “Dancing with the Stars” champion Cheryl Burke
The Cheryl Burke Dance Studio is located near San Jose, San Francisco Peninsula and the Bay Area. Our address is 1400 North Shoreline Blvd. #A-1, Mountain View, CA 94043. Our phone number is (650) 864-9150.
Cheryl Burke Dance Studio’s professional dance instructors offer dance lessons in Ballroom, Hip Hop, Salsa, Latin, Swing, and many more. It is also a great place for team building activities, private ballroom dance lessons, wedding dance lessons, and social dancing and dance parties. We guarantee you are going to have a lot of fun and meet many wonderful people at our dance studio.
FREE Introductory Dance Lesson
We are currently offering a Valentine's Day Special where you can take an introductory dance lesson for FREE. To register for your dance lesson, please click here to register online.
We are located at 1400 North Shoreline Blvd. #A-1, Mountain View, CA 94043.
Our Dance Studio has:
* Ample and free parking
* Floating floors makes it easy to dance longer with no aches and pains
* Over 14,000 sq ft studio
* Air Conditioned
Get our FREE Newsletter
Our News & Events Blog
- Dance Classes: A Way to Become a Successful CEO January 30, 2015
- Spice up your relationship with Ballroom dancing January 11, 2015
- Cheryl Burke leaves Dancing with the Stars December 21, 2014
- Discover the Amazing Benefits of Taking Ballroom Dance Lessons December 20, 2014
- Safe Holiday Dancing Tips November 24, 2014
- Special Thank You from Cheryl Burke October 31, 2014
- New in November: Big Band Nights, Series Classes, & More! Register now. October 31, 2014
- A special message from Cheryl: Tune in to tonight’s Halloween episode of Dancing with the Stars & Be sure to VOTE! October 27, 2014